Sunday, August 7, 2011

I. AM. BORED.

Gawd, I can't wait for school to start again! Please don't spread that around, but I can't. I want to be useful again and have something to do during the day. You know, you can't appreciate the weekends when you don't work, so I'm at that point. I need to work again, so I can appreciate days off! Two more weeks and then I'll be back to counting the sleeps until I can sleep in on the weekends-lol.

Not that the summer hasn't had its up and downs and drama, but after some bad phone calls, email and unfriending on Facebook, it seems to have calmed down and things are quiet. Just in time for me to go back to work drama- which I don't mind. Drama when I'm not working and when I'm volunteering is NOT what I want. So, let's hope that is over with for now.

Off to watch bad tv and maybe read a book until it is time for me to go to sleep.

Counting the days...that's what I think of summer holidays!

No comments: