Monday, January 21, 2008

A new learning curve!

So, I just got a new computer in December and it has Vista. I am just learning all of it's little quirks and quacks. I just learned how to use the RSS feed on Explorer. It is actually really cool. I think it was on the updated version of Explorer for XP, but this is the first time I have actually used it.

Speaking of XP, my students are learning that things created on Vista will not work with XP unless you save them in the correct way. Lots of scared students looking tired and tearful at the end of the semester! I am trying to get a little presentation together with the division IT guy to help students and teachers, but I foresee a long road ahead.

So, I continue to see what Vista has to offer and hopefully it will only be good things.... I'm not too hopeful!

Katie

No comments: